Q: Why do I need to sign up for an account to submit my abstract?
A: Signing up for an account allows you to:
- View and edit papers that you’ve submitted in the past.
- Submit new proposals without having to re-enter your personal information.
- Edit your personal information.
Q: I lost my password... how do I retrieve it?
A: Please visit the password reset page here: http://www.pacrim.hawaii.edu/user/password . To retrieve your password, enter the username or email address that you used during the signup process and a new password will be emailed to you.
Q: I signed up last year but forgot my username... how do I retrieve it?
A: We can retrieve your username from our database. Please contact the Media Center for assistance at email@example.com.
Q: How do I change my password?
A: You can change your password as follows:
- Login to the Pac Rim website: http://www.pacrim.hawaii.edu/user .
- Select the Edit tab on your profile page.
- Enter your current password and the new password that you would like to use (twice) and hit "Save" to update. You should now be able to login with your new password.
Q: I’m having problems submitting my abstract...
A: Please make sure that you are completing all required fields (marked with an asterisk) and that your abstract (in PDF or Word format) is less than 2MB in size.
If you are still having problems with the Web form, you can also submit a fillable-PDF form available here: http://www.pacrim.hawaii.edu/submissions/ . This form includes instructions for submitting your application by mail or email (page 3).
Q: Can I view and update proposals that I’ve already submitted?
A: Yes, you can update any proposal that you’ve submitted as follows:
- Login to the Call for Proposals here: www.pacrim.hawaii.edu/call-proposals-application-form.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in, select "View your previous submissions" near the top of the page.
- Under Operations, select Edit beside the submission that you’d like to edit.
- Edit your proposal, and hit "Save" to save your changes.
If you are still having problems submitting your abstract please contact the Media Center for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.