Information for Participants
The Pac Rim Team is so excited to have you as our guests, but also participate in a magnificent tours that highlight Hawai’s incredible history. First lets take care of the important details, such as the address, directions, and the selection for lunch.
Address for Iolani Palace is: 364 S King St, Honolulu, HI 96813
If you are catching the bus, coming from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Walk to Kalia Road and Maluhia Street, take bus #20. Get off at the Alakea & King Street Bus stop, walk to Iolani Palace. Cost is $2.50
If you are driving from the Hilton Hawaiian Village,
- Take rainbow Drive to Ala Moana Blvd. Turn Left onto Ala Moana Blvd. Continue on for about 2 miles, you will pass Ala Moana Shopping Center, and Ward Shopping Center. The ocean should be on your left.
- Take a right at Ward and Ala Moana Blvd. when you see the Shell Gas Station on your left take the left that is Queen street.
- Turn left onto Queen Street, continue on for about a mile,
- Turn right at Mililani Street.
- Turn Right onto S. King Street, turn Left onto likelike St, located inbetween the palace and the Hawaii State Public Library. It is a small street there is parking on the right side of the palace.
If you are taking a Cab, 422-2222 let the cab driver know you are going to the Iolani Palace.
Check in will be at 9:00-9:15am at the Iolani Barracks that is located to the left of the front entrance to the palace.
For desert the chef will make us a sampler for each table and you will have a choice of Hot or Iced Tea, or Coffee.
We will be taking a short tour at the Hawaii State Art Museum after the Iolani Palace tour is finished, Please have your lunch selection made before entering the State Art Museum, Carla will be taking your order before you go in, shortly after we regroup and walk over to Art Museum.
We will then walk through Downtown Honolulu to Du Vin where we will have a delightful lunch.
If you have any further questions or concerns please call Carla Borders at 808-392-9105