You are here
Car Rental (all islands)
Bus/Shuttle Service (Oahu)
Oahu Transit Services, Inc.
811 Middle Street
Honolulu, HI 96819
1 (808) 848-5555
The city buses are an inexpensive means of transportation, and are equipped with wheelchair lifts. Baggage is permitted as long as you can fit it on your lap or under your seat.
One-way fare: $2.50 (adults) and $1.25 (under 18 years of age)
For routes, schedules, and wheelchair lift information visit http://www.thebus.org/
1 (808) 839-6248
SpeediShuttle offers its customers with door-to-door service to a wide-range of locations around Oahu, from the Honolulu International Airport. Each shuttle is equipped with portable ramps for wheelchair passengers. No advance notice is required.
- Honolulu International Airport to Waikiki/ Honolulu Harbor (one way): $14.55
- Honolulu International Airport to Waikiki/ Honolulu Harbor (round trip): $26.79
For fares to all Oahu locations and airport shuttle stops visit http://hawaii.gov/hnl/ground-transportation/speedishuttle
Robert’s Hawai‘i Airport Shuttle
680 Iwilei Road, Suite 700
Honolulu, HI 96817
1 (866) 898-2519
The Robert’s Hawaii Airport Shuttle extends its services from Honolulu International Airport to various hotels in Honolulu.
- Honolulu International Airport to Waikiki (one way): $12.00
- Honolulu International Airport to Waikiki (roundtrip): $20.00
For booking information, rates, and fees visit http://www.robertshawaii.com/airport-shuttle.php
Free ADA shuttle every 15 minutes from the Hilton Hawaiian Village Hotel to the Convention Center Monday, April 29, 7-9 am and 5-8 pm in the evening. Tuesday, April 30, 7-9 am and 3-6pm in the afternoon.
Taxi Cabs on Oahu
Charley’s Taxi & Tours
680 Ala Moana Blvd #303
Honolulu, HI 96817
1 (877) 531-2333 (toll-free)
1 (808) 233-3333
Charley’s Taxi offers a variety of services to fit your needs. There are two vehicles designated for those who are wheelchair bound, and it recommended that you call in advance. There is also a Medicab that offers a door-to-door escort service for those with specialized needs.
- Wheelchair accessible transport: meter run+ $9.00 fee
- Medicab: meter run+ $5.00 fee (call and inquire about 10% discount)
For services and fares visit http://charleystaxi.com/
738 Kaheka Street Suite 201
Honolulu, Hawai‘i 96814
1 (808) 955-0000
1 (808) 422-2222
TheCAB provides island-wide services. Accessible transportation, equipped with ADA approved features, are available.
- Accessible van rate (curb to curb pick-up/drop-off): meter run+$15.00 fee
- Accessible van rate (door to door pick-up/drop-off): meter run+$30.00 fee
- Rural Area Surcharge: meter run+$16.50
For services and fares visit http://www.thecabhawaii.com/