The theme for the 29th Pacific Rim International Conference on Disability and Diversity—Being in Community—embraces the ideals of all people living together harmoniously and happily in a barrier-free world without fear of exclusion from social, economic or political life. Learn more...
Be a Part of Pac Rim
Featured Sponsors: 2012 Scholarship Sponsor
Join Our Mailing List!
- The 2013 Pacific Rim Conference was a success! Check out some photos from the conference: Day 1 | Day 2
Special Pre-Conference Event
Pac Rim 2013 Workshops
Pac Rim Workshops offer a hand-on experience with Conference topic areas. Learn more about Pac Rim Workshops
Pre/Post Conference and Special Events
- April 29 & 30, 2013 Pacific Rim Mini Film Festival on Diversity
- April 29, 2013 Self-Advocacy Leadership Institute: Say It, Voice It, Draw It, Play It, Be It, Be Empowered
- April 29, 2013 Able Eyes Presents—Audio Description: The Visual Made Verbal Making Visual Images Accessible to People Who Are Blind or Have Low Vision (Registration Required)
- April 29, 2013 Employable: Using Virtual Worlds to Expand Employment Opportunities for Persons with Disabilities (Registration Required)
- April 29, 2013 The Power of the Indigenous: Native Success in Education and in Life (Registration Required)
- Three R’s Institute @ Pac Rim: Relax, Renewal, Recharge